Sunday, March 22, 2009

Temple Dedication

Doug and I went to the Draper temple dedication , it was really neat. I had the opportunity to go to the San Antonio and Houston dedication and for some reason I didn't. So it was a first for us both.

I think it was even more personal because we have both volunteered several times for the open house and our stake president was in charge of the open house so our stake was really involved in the whole deal. Also, ever talk in sacrament for the last three months has been about temples.

It was neat, and it's pretty dang cool to have a temple one mile away.

1 comment:

  1. Can you see it from your house? I thought you could... but maybe I"m wrong.

    We're staying here for Easter. If you can ever talk Doug into it, you are always invited over here. Maybe we could teach Wicket how to hunt eggs :)

    ReplyDelete