Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a Wonderful Day (even if it IS snowing)

My little client (we will call AM) did so good today! Fabulous, in fact. We haven't had progress with him in weeks- and today he was 60-80% correct on all his goals. It just makes my day go better...HOWEVER, it will be short lived. I have a mega-test on Thursday and I'm sure that reality will hit soon.

Husband thinks I'm addicted to the internet. Translation: the building will be slowed on my dream house. I'll do a post soon with what I've picked out so far.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your mega-test!!

    Congrats on the Mini Cooper :-) It's a cool car, and you're right, better for car pooling than a smart!!

    Looking forward to seeing what you've picked out for your dream house....

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete