Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG, Kelly from Design ties commented on my blog.

Not once, but three times! And I haven't even been posting good blogs- or any for that matter? I feel humbled! Design Ties is one of the fabulous blogs I roll through (when I should be studying and instead and building my virtual dream house), Kelly is one of the blog masters there and an interior designer from Ontario. Kelly did this fabulous post on Vetrazzo countertops, a very green (albeit pricey) alternative to other luxury counter options. She also did this post about brick walls in bedrooms
The above picture that she included in that post has been added to my look book, I absolutely love it. I love everything about this room- the wall to wall sea grass, the lace, iron and lighting... it speaks to me (saying, get out of school and get a job, pauper).

In this post she showcased come client appreciation gifts that inspired me to have some similar ones, but with golf balls, made up for the law firm.

All in all, I love this blog- check it out (maybe kelly will come over to your blog too!)

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! How fantastic, Lindsey, that you're a Kelly & DesignTies fan!! As the other half of DT I'm dropping by to offer a great big THANK YOU for highlighting Kelly's posts and, of course, DesignTies itself... Cheers!!
    Hope to see you over at our blog again soon...
    Victoria @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes Lindsey, you're making me blush!!!! I'm so happy to hear you've been enjoying reading DesignTies :-)

    We always strive to write posts that we think will appeal to our readers, and hope they'll find ideas and inspiration that they can use in their homes. So it's great to see that you found an inspiring bedroom picture in my Beds & Bricks post :-) I love that bedroom too :-)

    Thanks so much for the shout out and for your kind words about our blog :-) Victoria are I really appreciate it!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete