Monday, September 15, 2008

Keeping it Real... Wedding Website

So many of our friends and family took the time to post on our wedding website... thank you- here they all are...

Tom & Colleen Tennant ~ September 8th, 2008
Congratulations! Good luck to you both. Let us know if you ever get back to Texas.


Brooklyn ~ August 25th, 2008
Congratulations.


Julie Lee ~ July 22nd, 2008
You've got to publish a book! I laughed until it hurt! You two will never have a dull moment!


Dan and Carol Garza ~ July 19th, 2008
Have a long and happy marriage. (Lind) We love you. (Doug) Take care of our beauty.


Aunt Paula ~ July 14th, 2008
There is no doubt in my mind that the Big Man upstairs had this union planned. I am so happy for both of you. Love you big as the sky,Aunt Paula


Elizabeth Perez ~ July 7th, 2008
Awww such a romantic engagement story.
Jolyn ~ July 2nd, 2008
After pondering something profound to say to you guys, I decided, what do I know? We are so happy for you. Now, be at peace.


Catherine Murawski (Deist) ~ July 1st, 2008
YAY, Linds! So happy for you!


Samuel Wilkinson ~ June 26th, 2008
(Lou) Sorry I am not going to be able to make it sis, but you know I love you. (Doug) take care of my sis. I love 'er. (Both) Tanti Auguri. Abbiate una buon'esperienza e divertitevi! Vi Amo


Sergio Saenz Sr. ~ June 25th, 2008
Im so happy for ya neighbor! Congratulations from Jamaila, Jr. and I!


Lauren Wheat ~ June 25th, 2008
Finally! Just kidding- but not really. Love you both!


travis ault ~ June 25th, 2008
well well well, im happy for you guys!!
congratulations!

Elizabeth ~ June 25th, 2008
YEAH YA'LL! Very excited.


Ashley N. Maupin ~ June 24th, 2008
Congrats Lu! I love you and miss you.


Joel Guajardo ~ June 24th, 2008
Congrats! I'm very happy for you. Can't wait to meet Doug.


Kristen Gardiner ~ June 23rd, 2008
Congratulations! Married life is the best! :)


Michelle Mayberry ~ June 23rd, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm soo happy for you and can't wait to see pictures!


Maxine Ramirez ~ June 22nd, 2008
I'm so excited and can't wait!!! Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment