Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lovely Locks

I am getting my hair cut today... soon actually, in a couple hours. I have been trying to decide what look I want to adopt- My lovely stylist, Abbey, is on maternity leave so I'm hesitant to put too much trust in someone news hands- here are my thoughts:


There is this, classic bob donned by J. Aniston.


Here we have something a little more edgy from DVB, more blond, more risky, harder to recover from...




But maybe, if I cut my hair like that I'll look like THIS! I am thinking I might start with the first and then cut by cut move into the edgier style. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have been cutting a little more each time so Nate doesn't freak out on me! Good Luck and Congrats on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the shortness...maybe one day I'll cut mine short, but probably never! Can't wait to see you and your new do

    ReplyDelete