Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today... I just want to cry.

I just want to shoot myself in the foot. One of my dear friends helped me with the flowers for my wedding. I owed her some money for the flowers and work she did, so I included it in the thank you notes I sent out for the wedding. Seems smart, right?

WRONG.

I was so impatient to get the notes done I didn't put a return address on any of them because I figured that it would end up taking a ton more time (whoa, 15 minutes... big deal). Additionally, I sent cash- Why? Why, would an educated person put cash in an envelope? I can't come up with a reason that sounds good now- but I had cash from wedding gifts, and my checks are still packed away somewhere from the move. SO I sent cash, in a card, with no return address... and she never got it!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. That SUCKS!! I'm so sorry! Well, if it makes you feel any better, You found my BLOG!! A-AND i'm getting bigger and bigger by the second. YESSSSSSS!!!!

    By the way.. I LOVE your wedding photos on Facebook! Y'all are a gorgeous couple. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete